Tax Investigation Protection
Think you are invisible to HMRC? Think again.
- Tax investigations can happen to anyone whether you are an individual or a business and the chances of being selected for an enquiry are on the increase.
Advanced Accountancy will do the following for you should you come under investigation;
- Handle all meetings and correspondence with the tax inspector
- Negotiate on your behalf to make certain that you pay the right tax
- Take responsibility for ensuring that you are treated fairly by HMRC
- Give you peace of mind that the professional costs of your defence are covered
- Offer 24/7 round the clock legal support.
Remember, the annual cost for tax investigation protection is a fraction of the typical costs for defence!
For more information or to subscribe to our Tax Investigation Protection service please click on the following link to be forwarded to our dedicated Tax Investigation Protection microsite – http://advancedaccountancy.clientweb.site/index.html
REASONS TO ACT NOW:
• Tax investigations can happen to anyone – Individual customers, small businesses, large businesses, wealthy individuals and medium sized businesses have all been under increased scrutiny.
• HMRC is becoming more sophisticated in its approach to recovering additional tax. With the details held within its Enterprise Data Hub, it has amassed more facts and figures about taxpayers’ financial activity – it already holds more information than the British Library. This enables it to be increasingly targeted in its selection of those it chooses for investigation.
For further information or to find out how we can help your business please call 01384 271 858 or get in touch via our get in touch page