Payroll is one of the key factors of your organisation. All aspects of running your business are vital but to your workforce getting paid correctly and on time is crucial and goes a long way towards building confidence and commitment within their role. It goes without saying it is one of the areas of business you want to get right!
Advanced Accountancy realise what a burden and worry payroll is. Our highly experienced staff deal directly with HMRC on a daily basis. We work closely with you to ensure your payroll is calculated and issued to you in a timely manner, and in a way that works best for you.
Take the stress out of payroll by outsourcing to us today leaving you with time to concentrate on growing your business.
For further information or to find out how we can help your business please call 01384 271 858 or get in touch via our get in touch page
WHAT OUR PAYROLL SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Access to your own payroll advisors with more than one key point of contact for your payroll at our office.
• Payroll software which is up kept up to date to cater for Real Time Reporting and Auto Enrolment.
• Initial set up of a payroll scheme & provision of starter and leaver documents.
• Calculation of tax, NIC, student loan, statutory payments, deductions from earnings, salary sacrifice, pension deductions and other relevant payments and deductions including tax code changes.
• Submission of all Real Time Information reports.
• Providing you with amounts due to HMRC and detailing payment deadlines.
• Employment Allowance application and calculation.
• Directors National Insurance calculations and deferments.
• Provision of schedules summarising the breakdown of payments per employee/department and company totals during the tax period.
• Provision of payslips and P60’s to suit your needs. Individual PDFs/secure online storage are just some of our options.
• Preparation of P11D, PSA and Dispensations.
• Providing you with links to HR and employment law advice if required.
• Access to our Independent Financial Advisor who can ensure you are fully compliant with auto enrolment regulations.